Drupal is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS) that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.
To publish your assessments within your Drupal page you will need to embed your assessments in an iFrame—you need to embed your iFrame in your HTML code. Once your content is published the assessment will appear within your Drupal page.
Please remember when creating content for your embedded assessment to be included in you will need to use the Full HTML option.
For more information about creating the iFrame syntax, please refer to the wiki page:
To embed your Perception assessment in your Drupal page:
- Click Create content, then click Story.
- Add a title.
- In the Body, add your iFrame code:
<iframe src="http://myserver/perception5/open.php?session=1203948576473847&name=tryout" width="100%" height="400" scrolling="yes"></iframe>
- Click Input format. Select Full HTML from the drop-down.
- Click Menu settings. Add a title and description for your assessment.
- Click Comment settings. Select Read only if you do not wish participants to be able to edit the embedded assessment details.
- Click Publishing options. Click Published in order to publish your embedded assessment and click Promoted to front page if you want the embedded assessment to appear on your Drupal homepage.