How do I take a Record and Review Proctoring assessment?
This Knowledge Base article explains how to take a Record and Review Proctoring assessment. It contains the following sections:
- System requirements
- Starting a Record and Review Proctoring assessment
- Using the quiz tools
To take a Record and Review Proctoring assessment:
Record and Review Proctoring assessments require:
- An internet connection
- Supported browsers:
- A webcam
- A microphone
- Log in to Questionmark using Google Chrome with the Proctorio Chrome extension.
- Click for the desired Record and Review Proctoring assessment.
- If you haven't already downloaded the Proctorio Chrome extension, click Click here under Install Chrome Proctorio extension.
- On the Chrome web store page for the Proctorio extension, click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
- On the Before you begin page, click Start exam pre-checks.
- Select which screen to share, and click Share.
- After all pre-checks have passed, click Next.
- On the Identification card screen, hold your government-issued identification in front of your webcam within the area indicated.
- Once your identification has been verified, click Next.
- On the Webcam image test screen, click Begin camera test.
- On the Exam agreement screen, click I accept, begin exam now to start the assessment.
Once you've finished the assessment and submitted your answers, click Stop sharing or close the browser tab to end the Record and Review Proctoring session.
For the duration of the assessment, the quiz tools are present and can be accessed.
The quiz tools allow you to increase or decrease the assessment zoom, or start a live chat to get help if you encounter an issue.
"The page has expired" error
In rare circumstances, you might encounter the following error when attempting to launch an assessment:
To resolve this issue:
- In Chrome, navigate to chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies.
- Make sure the SameSite by default cookies setting is disabled.
- Click Relaunch.
- Log back in to Questionmark, and attempt to launch the assessment again.