Contact Technical Support
+1 800-597-3950 or
+44 (0) 20 7561 5390 (UK)
+49 (0) 89 220 61272 (Germany)
Chat with Technical Support
See a full list of Questionmark sales offices around the world.
Our experienced technical services representatives possess the in-depth product knowledge required to provide customers with superior technical services. Questionmark's support plans supplement your investment so that your deployment and upgrades can be planned and organized without undue stress. The enterprise support plans provide additional premium support options.
In order to continue providing reliable, high-quality products and services, Questionmark periodically "sunsets" or retires older versions of its products, thereby discontinuing technical support for these versions. Retiring older products allows Questionmark to focus resources on enhancing products and providing support for more current versions.
If you are currently using a retired Questionmark product but want to continue receiving live technical support, you will need to install and register a supported version. Here is basic information about Questionmark’s sunset policies. If you require more information, please email email@example.com.
- Minor versions will be supported by phone and email for 24 months after the release date of the next major version. However, issues that need resolution will almost certainly require an upgrade to the latest version.
- Customers are encouraged to move to the next major version as soon as possible.
- Public training courses for previous major versions will stop within two months of the release of the next major version.
- Private training courses for previous major versions will stop within six months of the release of the next major version.
- Consulting services on previous major versions will stop within six months of the release of the next major version.
- Issues with the previous version will be fixed at Questionmark’s discretion, depending on the severity of the problem.
Support status of recent on-premise versions of Questionmark software:
|Version||Date released||Support status|
|Questionmark OnPremise||July 2017 (first release; releases occur monthly)|
|Questionmark Perception 5.7||May 2014|
|Questionmark Perception 5.4||May 2012|
|Questionmark Perception 5.2||June 2010|
Prospective customers may send us email at any time, free of charge, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your query will usually be answered, by email, within one working day. If you are having any kind of difficulty with Questionmark, this may be an effective way to find the solution.