What's in this section?
This section includes optional installation steps, like instructions on configuring Perception to use SSL or restricting access to Perception, and information on other topics, such as licensing Perception and instructions on how you can create the virtual directories that Perception requires yourself.
This section includes the following pages:
- ADV1. Licensing Perception
- ADV2. Language packs
- ADV3. Running from behind a firewall
- ADV4. Folder permissions for Perception
- ADV5. Create the virtual directories manually
- ADV6. Configure Perception to use SSL
- ADV7. Restrict access to Perception
- ADV8. Uninstalling Perception
- ADV9. Additional scalability recommendations for high-volume installations
- ADV10. Using a non-English version of Windows Server 2008