A4. Illegal characters
You should take care when using certain characters with Questionmark. The following characters are considered "illegal" and can't be used.
- _ - \ / : * ? " < > | ' "
- Main (Perception_Main): - \ / : * ? " < > |
- Result Warehouse (Perception_RW): - \ / : * ? " < > |
- Temporary ETL (Perception_ETL_Temp): - \ / : * ? " < > |
Database login credentials
- Login for databases (Perception_Login): - \ |
- Password for databases: - ' " (don't use together)
- The only accepted characters for database (i.e., Perception_Login) usernames are: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, _ (underscore), #, and $
- Passwords for databases: = ; , / " @
For application-specific illegal characters, please refer to the following Knowledge Base article: